The quality of our service is just as impressive as our volume of patients. Our vets are compassionate animal lovers, with thousands upon thousands of spay/neuter procedures under their belts. Rest assured, your beloved pet is in safe, caring, and professional hands.
Services for dogs (provided at the time of surgery ONLY)
- $95 Canine Spay – Includes take-home pain medication, in addition to the injection for pain relief given at the time of surgery.
- $90 Canine Neuter – Includes take-home pain medication, in addition to the injection for pain relief given at the time of surgery.
- $15 additional fee for 60-89 lbs. dogs
- $35 additional fee for 90 lbs. and over
Additional Surgery Fees and Discounts
- $20 additional for Reducible Umbilical Hernia
- $10-$25 additional for 2nd or 3rd-trimester pregnancy
- $20 additional for Inguinal Cryptorchid (Undescended testicle)
- $15 additional for In-Heat Female Canines
- $20 additional for Deciduous (baby) Tooth Extraction
Discount of $10 per surgery for clients or rescue groups bringing 5 or more animals (501(c)3 organizations only).
Additional Dog Services
- $17 each for Vaccines
- DHPP Vaccine (distemper/parvo)
- Rabies Vaccine (required if no rabies certificate present)
- Bordetella Vaccine
- $20 Microchip and insertion
- $16 Dewormer (treats Roundworms & Hookworms)
- $10 Anal Gland Expression
- $15 Canine Heartworm Test
- $20 Flea Treatment (Frontline Gold). You can also purchase single doses over the counter anytime
- $12 E-Collar – may be required per vet recommendation, recommended if your dog tends to be a licker
This clinic does not provide vaccination booster services. Vaccines are only offered at the time of a sterilization surgery. If you do not have a regular vet, we can provide a list of local veterinarians in your area to assist you with your full service veterinary needs.
To see a list of yearly recommendations for your dog, click here.
Drop off times are between 8:00-8:30AM. No food after midnight but water is fine. Appointments are required.
We have financial aid available in several geographic areas. These funds are first come first serve, and the criteria vary depending on the requirements of the grant providing the funds. The first step in getting access to these funds is filling out our aid application. Click here for the aid application.